The Beginning

So it hasn't really hit me yet. But I'm moving in like a week. Not like a week. A week. One week and two days. This is me trying to make it sink in... and failing miserably. Well anyway, on with the introduction. I'm Nina. This is my blog. It was inspired by a couple dear friends while we were all at dinner one night. It was suggested that I create a blog transcribing my move and everything because I guess I write well? But that depends on who you talk to. Also, because moving is interesting and so is life so why not blog about it? I watched a movie about a girl (read young lady, she's 27) in New York and it only made me more excited to get out of California. This has really been too long in the making.

I'll keep you posted on what happens and where and when as well as I can.
Lol this will be interesting. xx

Comments

Popular Posts