Reasons for New Headphones.

ASAP. So Complex Magazine released a list of projected album drops for 2014. A friend sent me the link and after scrolling through it I nearly had a heart attack. Literally. Multiple times.

This is the link >> Complex Trying To Kill Us Softly

This was my response: So albums I’m excited about: iggy, azealia (but only marginally because I can only take so much of her and also she’s taking FOREVER), COMMON OH MY GOODNESS ARE YOU SERIOUS, lol at Fabolous The Game and Yung jeezy, Sampha, SOLANGE ❤️❤️❤️, Bus (but only a little), mike will made it, Q Tip 😩, Joey, (lol at Lupe Fiasco with twists), Grimes!, Ye and Jay!!!!, PHARRELL 😭, Chance the Rapper but I need to listen to some more of his stuff first, MY BABY FRANK OCEAN I WILL NEVER GET ENOUGH, Ye by himself of course
This year is going to be fab. Going to so many shows. I can already tell

Granted, it's very possible that half of this or more than half is a joke, a scheme or only rumors. Because that many people all releasing something within one year is just ridiculous. But on the other hand, look at 2013. That was phenomenal. It was like new music every month or two almost. Either way, I know I'm going to shows shows shows all over 2014. Even if I have to go alone. I DO NOT CARE.
Don't worry, I'll keep you all posted about it. xx

Comments

Popular Posts