Notes in Transit

These are the things I learned today while flying on two planes and hanging in one airport for two hours. Note: these are not in chronological order.
  • All you really need to have with you is one cute, oversized tote that can hold all your essentials like make-up, keys and phone, plus one good book or magazine, your laptop and a movie. 
  • Best airport attire=something you can be comfortable in with shoes most appropriate for your destination, not just where you're leaving from. 
  • Take the peanuts, even if you don't eat them. Unless they have pretzels in which case take those instead. 
  • Take photos of everything like it's your first time flying, even if it's your one millionth, like me. 
  • My mother and I realized we've flown on every domestic airline available. Crazy? Outrageous? Surprising? Take your pick.
  • Have a good movie to watch on hand. 
  • Make sure your phone/computer/iPod are fully charged. 
  • Don't focus too much on the amount of bad food you eat. It's basically unavoidable anyway.  
  • Bring a pillow if you want to try and sleep. Trying to do so without it just isn't worth it. Your neck will thank you later. 
  • Have cash. 
  • It occurred to me while flying all over New York before actually landing that it is now mandatory I watch every season of Sex and the City. I'm not even mad about it.
So yeah, that was my day in a nutshell. :) xx

Comments

Popular Posts