Brooklyn Life.

So for starters, please excuse my absence. I meant to write to you all yesterday but it was a whirlwind and I never really had a free moment. Long story short, I signed my lease (!!!), went to Target and spent a bundle, got into my new, empty, adorable apartment and have already begun planning my interior design ideas for it. My apartment has a nickname. Since I thought it was going to be tiny, it was dubbed "Nina's Crackerjack box" even high upon seeing it it's ask risky not teeny, tiny but whatever. The name sticks. So today, here we are. Today was my first full day living, in my apartment, in Brooklyn, the whole nine yards. And though the area can be iffy because you all know how picky and prissy I can secretly be, I honestly do love my apartment so much. Granted it's empty but my fun either should be coming this weekend so THANK GOODNESS for that. Still love this place though. It's just cute and quaint and biggest than I originally was supposed to get so I'm grateful for that a lot. Went to lunch with my mom over in Park Slope and already on getting pretty decent with navigating the subway. I like that a lot too. Anyway, so lunch was at this vegan cafe that I found called 'Snice. So good!! It's on 5th Ave and just walking down the block to get there was nice because of all the little shops and stores we passed on the way. I could easily see myself going there on a fairly regular basis. It took about 30 minutes to get there. After that, we were walking back to the subway and I ended up getting a book at this thrift shop for $1!!! Yeah, my kind of day. Then after we got back over to my new hood, we went grocery shopping so my kitchen is currently partially stocked. People stare a lot here I've realized. And I know I'm new and blah blah but I also know for a fact I do NOT look THAT new. We'll just say it was because they were jealous of my shoes. ;)

These are the shoes>>>

In summation, I love it here and cannot wait to start my life aka get a new and friends and go to shows and shop for real. xx

PS. Other photos from today:
Inside a general store in Park Slope (I nearly bought some wall art in there everything was so cute)

Subway creeper pics lol

PPS. Childish Gambino is so my vibe right now

Comments

Popular Posts