Jobless as of Now.

So today was my last day of work in California. But let's not think about it in a now-I-have-no-paycheck/negative kind of way. But TALK ABOUT SURREAL. It still kind of feels like I'll be going back over there on Monday as usual. Anyway, I honestly do love all those lovely chickens over there and will miss them dearly. 


They know me so well. Getting me this issue of Vogue specifically is fantastic too since that's the one I'm currently missing. Varied collection of airplane reading: almost check. I also finally watched Blue Jasmine last night and am dying to know what Cate has to say about it. And flowers! What girl doesn't love flowers. I'm realizing that I love flowers a lot more than I thought I did originally so that's a nice surprise. 



Only three more days then I'm on a plane and outta here! How time flies...

Comments

Popular Posts