Lost and Found.

So this afternoon I took the train go shopping for a new coat because it's been so freezing half the time I can't feel my fingers and toes. By the way, while getting on the train I saw this hottie and we made eye contact and he even waved which was kind of adorable. Anyway, so I take the train and go to Burlington Coat Factory to commence my search. This lady walks by, randomly asks me my opinion about the coat she has on, then tells her the entire story about needing the coat for a wedding for this Jewish guy she's known since he was a teen and blah blah. She was too presh. After I finished helping her a million and one more times, as well as finding one for myself, I left. This is when I got lost. For the first time. On the subway of all places. I was looking at the signs and somehow still managed to get on in the wrong direction. That wrong direction business cost me a half hour and standing around waiting for a train that I nearly thought wasn't going to show up. I was in lower Manhattan when I was supposed to be heading back to Brooklyn. Someone explain how that happened?? FYI for those thinking about visiting, the B train really is a more scenic route if you're going that direction. After I finally got the B in the right direction, got to where I was going and finished signing up for a gym (because it's been almost two weeks now and that is a SERIOUS issue for me), my phone died. Leaving me with only a brain snapshot of where I was supposed to be going. Long story a little short, I had to walk home (which I was sort of planning on doing anywhere but still wanted to at least see how long it would take on the train first) for half an hour or so in like 30 something degree weather. My hands and feet were like icicles and I could have sworn to you my nose was going to fall off. Also, some girl propositioned me on the street with a job for some company and didn't even tell me the name of it until I asked her specifically. SO weird. Lost twice, in my new city, on the same day. At least now I know... sort of. xx

PS. The guy who gave me a tour of the gym was kind of a cutie. Oh heyyyy ;)

Comments

Popular Posts