Fossils at the Beach.

Why hello there,

So I'll just jump right in. 
Saturday night I went to see Beach Fossils at this venue in Williamsburg called Baby's All Right. It's cute in there and actually a pretty great venue but the distance though!! Williamsburg has its great points and it's not-so-great points. 

I was really excited for this because I've wanted to see this band for literally ever. 

Blurred but whatevs

This is what I looked like. Yes I wore a crop top. 

So I get to the venue and the first two bands that opened for Beach Fossils were actually very good. 

Band número uno: Axxa/Abraxas


I just have to say that I really liked this band a lot. Their sound was good and they were just jamming. It was a beautiful thing.

Band numéro dos: Heavenly Beat (I may or may not have heard them before their stuff sounded so familiar)


And then, the act finally arrived. There was moshing, broken ceiling pieces and crowd-surfing galore. 




Lots of blue lighting at this show, not sure what that was about. Anyway oodles of fun, crowd surfing and all. It was great to finally see them but I honestly don't know if I'll be doing it again. Still LOVE their music though. And their stage presence was admirable and cheeky-cute as well. 
Well, I'm off for now but I'll be back soon. Ish. Most likely. Haha. 

Until next time lovelies,
xx

Comments

Popular Posts