The Atlantic Ocean.

Ladies and gents, I bid you good evening.
We're going to bullet point this one just to change it up a bit:

  • Got a text last night inviting me to the beach this morning
  • I accepted and arrived ridiculously late but I wasn't late so it was okay
  • I missed my transfer point while on the train but I worked out another way to get there. First and last time I try to improvise when getting to a beach in Brooklyn
  • This was actually the first time I'd ever been physically in the Atlantic and I didn't even realize it at first. Cool
  • The water wasn't as freezing as everyone says but this also wasn't winter so... yeah
  • There was so much body positivity there I was loving it. And by body positivity I mean people of all shapes and sizes walking around half-naked
  • The friend who invited me on this little excursion and I actually took a walking tour of the place aka scoped out the hotties so that was fun
  • The other people in attendance were actually from the picnic the other week so that was very nice. Making friends!!!
  • I didn't pig out on snacks while we were out there so when we went to get pizza before heading home, I did not feel guilty at all
  • It was sweltering outside but the water was cool and the bikinis were on
  • OH! And my phone didn't die! Amen for a new phone battery, life is beautiful
  • I actually didn't tweet as much as I expected to probably just because I was not trying to have that heat warning on my phone pop-up. 
  • Also, being sociable when you're out among friends is kind of the entire point
  • All in all, I had a fabulous time. 
  • I'm probably way dark now 
  • Oh well, can't be helped
  • The cushions of my feet are killing me though
  • Please see photos below for further reference:
Apparently I also work in the transportation business. Good to know

Lol except we were at Brighton Beach not Coney

The view from our towel fort

The hotties next door

Bikini Neen

Part of the set-up

View to the left

(better) View to the right

Piiiiiiizza <3

Brooklyn graffiti does it best

Exhausted and walking home

I'm supposed to be going to an outdoor movie this week and I fully intend on it so we'll see if I have any other news for you as this week progresses.

Until next time lovelies,
xx

PS. It only took me less than 30 minutes to bang out this post. I am so proud of myself.
PPS. I want to go shopping. But for easy stuff I can wear to the beach. $$$$$

Comments

Popular Posts