Beeeeeautiful.

Captions will be included of course:

Firstly, Harlem after church.

That's St. Martin's Catholic church in the back there

Front stoop chillin' and such

With this lovely little lady

Looking at this lady's store

And this cool graffiti aka trap art...?

Next we have Central Park.
Trees...

This adorable little bridge where everybody was taking photos of each other

Oh you know, just hanging out in CP, the usual...

Dollface

A path, I want to say East Tour or something to that effect

And on to the Conservatory Gardens we go.

Les fleurs belles

Strike a pose

This massive trellis that held my amazement for some time

Versailles via New York

Plus des fleurs belles

And that's the end of that.
And I loved every minute of it. Central Park is beautiful and I cannot wait to go back and take a book with me one day.

Until next time lovelies,
xx

Comments

Popular Posts