Nina's Crackerjack Box: AFTER

Hello hello. So it's here at last. Look upon it with wonder my friends, and enjoy. 

Front door

Library, accessories, music, etc. possibly my second favorite spot in the place

Kitchen 1

Kitchen 2

Living room area, TV and entertainment 

Windows and treatments 

Wall and non-working intercom decor


Linen closet as shoe closet :)

Darling little bathroom

Bed and sleeping area. Obvs my fave

So yeah, that's pretty much the place. Most of my artwork is up except for that Tim Burton poster, still haven't placed it anywhere. It is still a little messy because I have the issue of not currently having a dresser or adequate closet space. But that will all be settled soon I hope. I'll take wood floors over carpet any day. The light is pretty nice in here, especially when it's sunny out. I do quite like the all white walls. I haven't had that in such a long time. I kept one wall to the left of the front door empty and blank on purpose because a girl's got to have some uncluttered background for her "look" photos and they've got to be taken somewhere. Especially since I've lost my photog:/ but all in all, despite my ridiculous neighbors with all their racket and the management company that I'd rather do without, I don't think I mind spending a year tucked away in here. xx

Comments

Popular Posts