You Forgot, How We Fell in Love

Let me just tell you, she was so amazing live. I'm talking about FKA Twigs and if you don't know well then honey you better find out. I saw her at the beginning of this month at  Webster Hall. Historical venue, amazing performance. Now let these photos of a skinny little twig-like girl blow your mind for a while.

Billboard





She's literally tinier than anyone's ever credited me with being and so lithe and flexible. And her voice in person! Granted some of the notes sounded better recorded because of space issues and sound travel and pitch, etc. but she still put on one heck of a show. And when she spoke! She sounds like a child. An adorable, well-spoken, British 5-year old. One more photo for the road.


Now that your mind's done being blown, take this into consideration:

A$AP Rocky was there.

Yeah, you read right A$AP Rocky. Live and in the flesh. Grill and everything. Oh my goodness let me just tell you he's so much more beautiful in person than in photos and he's BEAUTE in photos. Mercy that young man. Chanel Iman could hardly be a more lucky young lady (She's his girlfriend/possible fiance last time I heard). Trying to get a photo of him however was another story entirely. They all came out grainy and retarded but I'll show you one anyway.


That smudgy thing there second from the left is the bae.

I'm going to four more concerts between mid-September and mid-October and I am too excited for words. Don't worry, I'll do better at keeping you posted. Show lifestyle for real

Until next time lovelies,
xx

Comments

Popular Posts