Griiiiiindin'.

Well hello all my beautiful fools,

Guess what?

I GOT A JOB

It's the one I work at currently haha. But I'm actually being hired on by the company since the girl I was replacing isn't coming back anymore. No more temp work and wondering when I would be jobless again and that fleeting feeling of looming anxiety. Also, the paycheck will be better AMEN YES!! So yeah, I definitely don't want to be a receptionist for be rest of my life, but the next couple years, especially while I get everything else sorted, I'll be the best receptionist you ever did see. ;)

In other news, last night I went to a free concert in a park as part of Celebrate Brooklyn. I saw Warpaint and Yellowbird. The birds were alright but the femmes of Warpaint were fabulous. 

The Bandshell

Apart from that, I'll fill you in on what you've missed. 
  • Went to the Guggenheim Museum for free, and got yelled at for taking pictures, as part of the Museum Mile Festival. It was crowded but cool


The Gugg

The inside of this is awesome

The naughty Nina photo of a Picasso painting I liked

Sidewalk chalkin' it up

  • Went to my first concert solo. I saw Phantogram and oh my goodness they are so great live it's great


Phantogram <3
  • Saw Maleficent last weekend which was also fantastic
  • Had a five-minute trip to Coney Island for a free movie Tuesday night only to find out it was cancelled in that location due to windy weather

Under the boardwalk

  • Got accosted in the laundromat by some dude who lives in my community
  • Been on a dating hiatus for a while and I'm loving the me-time
That's all that's new. We'll see if that's still true at the end of this weekend though. Exciting things people, very exciting things! ;) Stay tuned!

Until next time lovelies, 
xx

#truth

Comments

Popular Posts