NYC Pride 2014 in Photos

So I went to NYC Pride this year, mostly because I was supposed to go like every other year in California and for some reason or other never got around to it. Terrible tragedey. Anyway, this is what I saw there (aren't you glad I brought my Canon?)...

This is what I wore :) because summer


This is what he wore. LOVED it

Some guy singing Top 40 on stage

Yum

ALL THE FEELS <3

Carriages better than you ever seen

The health problems you would have without it! ...no comment

Kinky Boots actress Natalie something something was to-die-for adorable

All gold everything

Famous lesbian magazine representing

Gay superheroes, all for one and one for all, etc etc.

Kinky Boots actor Ryan (?) something kept those heels on THE WHOLE TIME #werk

Yahoo supporting

"We're all HIV="

But first, let's take a #selfie

It's like a gay, half-naked leprechaun?

This also happened in celebration of a historic gay bar in the city


#bodyswoon

Crossfit float on point

...yeah, I'm just going to leave that there

THE MEN ON THIS FLOAT THO

Cutout to show out

One of the best floats

Youth and people and stuff

Afrikaan

Yo neck, yo back...

Gay Pride storm-trooper sighting

That just about covers it. I had a fabulous time even though I forgot to get cash out and had almost none on me. Still, the free stuff was chill and I got cheap food later anyway. All in all, a fabulous way to spend an afternoon. 

Until next time my lovelies,
xx

Comments

Popular Posts