Dolla dolla billz.

Heyyyyy kiddies! I know it's been a while so I'll update you. As far as work is concerned, the jury's still out but I have to temporary position for the next 6 weeks so woot woot! I also have a FaceTime interview tomorrow. So we'll see which way the wind blows.

As far as dudes, well... Dudes are dudes. What else can I say about that. 

So on to the best stuff. Today I went to Soho to get my iPhone fixed. While waiting for the appointment I went shopping, then while waiting for it to get fixed I went shopping some more, then after it was fixed I went shopping for five more seconds. 

This is Soho. 

So first I went to Urban Outfitters. I was looking around and nothing was catching my eye, until I made the mistake of walking up to the sale section. I'm telling you, every Urban out here has like 3 floors which is as amazing as it is terrifying for my wallet. 

Dressing room photos

After that, I went back to Apple, got my phone fixed and made a quick trip to Forever 21 and Zara. Zara gave me nothing but Forever gave me a watch. So that was lovely. Ran back to Apple to pick up my phone and on my way I saw a girl walking with a bag from Ladurée aka French macaron heaven from the new location in Soho. A couple minutes and directions later...


THE GOODS

Whenever I'm close to one, I can't help but visit, even when I just bought macarons from Whole Foods on Monday. Merciful heaven, French macarons are marvelous. 

Ladurée treats 

Then I finally trekked my way back home. Spent WAY too much today so I'm on restriction until further notice... Here's the loot: 

Rings for a dollar. H&M knows me so well

Loot

Also, I bought tickets to see 'Of Mice and Men' on Broadway in April and I couldn't be more excited about it. Things are looking fabulous. See you lovely darlings later! xx

Ps. This was the hottie on the train home. 

And this is the bridge:
I want to say the Brooklyn bridge but I honestly am not entirely sure. N train has pretty views though. 

Pps. The guys with their drop crotch pants in this city, I am LOVING IT. 

Ppps. Just downloaded Kid Cudi's and Pharrell's new albums and they are amaaaaaaayzing. So great. 

Comments

Popular Posts