Horror Films and Auto Shows.

Hello hello hello!

This weekend has been fabulous. I stayed home from church because sleep was mandatory. So Saturday night finally rolled around and I had previously purchased a ticket for the midnight showing of a horror film at the Tribeca Film Festival called "Honeymoon."  


I got there early and ended up walking around for about 20 minutes first. The Lower West Side is not as cute or picturesque as LES but there's more late night food places open so that's something to remember. 


The film scared the crap out of me. It was fabulous but sooo weird. And walking 9 blocks to the train at 1:30 in the morning after it was over was not helpful in the least. 

This is what I wore, with a coat and shoes obvi

Sunday was equally as cool. Freaked up to midtown and went to the New York International Auto Show. 


It's crazy out here compared to the one in LA. Much, MUCH more crowded which isn't more fun but the cars are just as lovely and beautiful and shiny and out of my price range as always. 

My future ride (if I ever get another car)

LAMBO MADNESS

This was actually really cool. It's 3D printed abstract art adhered to a car. Honestly when I saw it, I thought it was seashells glued to a car. Not exactly sure which idea is cooler but I'll leave that to you all. 

...yeah

Midtown view I randomly shot that turned out to be fabulous because I take awesome, spur of the moment photographs 

The New Yorker building

Selfies on the train because there was no one else in that car at the time

All in all, such a fabulous weekend. Hung out with a friend I hadn't seen in a while and got Chipotle after aka the food happiness comes from, second only to pizza. Another good one for the books. 

Until next time darlings,
xx








Comments

Popular Posts